The patented ATI Super Damper is the only damper designed exclusively for high performance engines. Inner and outer shells are available in aluminum or steel, and contain a steel inertia weight. This inertia weight has six (2-ring design) or eight (3-ring design) computer machined grooves to retain the proper durometer O-rings and is dyno tested for each application.
- 3.60 lbs
- Eliminates torsional crankshaft vibrations
- Exceeds SFI 18.1 specs
- Black zinc chromate finished
- Tunable, rebuildable, and extremely efficient at ALL RPM
- Laser engraved 360 degree timing marks
- Nissan Skyline R34 RB26DETT 1995-1998
Note:All Pulleys are in OEM locations. Power steering pulley is 15% underdrive, alternator and water pump are 5% underdrive. A 10mm shorter belt is required for power steering pulley. Damper shell and pulley are aluminum with steel hub. Be sure to check your crankshaft for roundness. If it is equal to or more than .001″ out of round, you will need to adjust for proper damper press fit.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm